We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling.
Retail Store Manager - Position Overview
Primary job function is to managing all aspects of the store:
- Supervise and support all day-to-day store operations, including: targeted sales achievements, merchandising/promotional activities, customer service and retention, audits, employee training, inventory management, cash handling, reconciliations, and deposits.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction, measured by surveys.
- Ensure store safety and security.
- Ensure attainment of all sales and revenue goals including: gross sales/net sales, accessory sales and margin targets, rate plan take rates, features/insurance sales, fees, data products and all other add on products, retention targets, automatic bill payment targets.
- Schedules employees for optimum store performance, including back up plans for peak hours, training, etc.
- Supports and maintains all service and branding standards of Cricket Wireless.
- Ensures proper opening and closing of the retail location via completing reports, cash reconciliation, inventory verification, and deposits.
- Achieve goals by leading the team on inside sales, outside events and outbound marketing.
- Drives success by ensuring employees follow the Cricket sales process.
- Assists customers, handles customer escalations and promotes a positive customer experience.
- Assists upper management of the approved store budget by monitoring adherence to customer fees and credit policies/practices.
- Ensures the training of all retail staff of company sales procedures/policies, programs, promotions, incentives, etc.
- Maintains desired store appearance according to company standards.
- Provides input to upper management for maintaining proper and adequate levels of inventory to support sales traffic.
- Ensures accurate inventory reconciliation and cash audits.
- Supports, develops, coach, discipline, and terminates retail sales staff as needed to ensure success and security of the business.
- Positively influences and motivates all employees by maintaining a team approach in the day-to-day management of all employees.
- Addresses performance issues to ensure quality and efficiency in the sales process.
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting and hiring qualified staff.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings to communicate company trends, happenings, performance statistics and standards.
- Achieves established sales quotas and leads by example in all aspects of the sales process, product knowledge and customer satisfaction/retention.
- Manages all aspects of store security and reports additional needs or findings to upper manage.
- Demonstrates technical competence for products and services sold.
- Engages in community activities, outside marketing, and business development that support company's goals.
- Shares best practices with other stores and corporate support teams.
- Minimum 3 years proven retail sales experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience proven leadership skills and employee development.
- Wireless Telecommunications Industry or High Tech Experience or Business Development Experience.
- 3 or more years of previous operations experience in a management role within a retail sales function.
- High school or equivalent.