We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling.
Retail Sales Associate - Position Overview
Primary job function is to sell and support potential/existing customers with Cricket Wireless' family of products and services:
- Sell no-contract wireless phones, service plans, features and accessories in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Deliver outstanding service, striving to retain and gain customers.
- Participate in outside sales events, marketing, and promotions.
- Work flexible hours, weekends and holidays at various locations.
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures, maintain store appearance, and help create a positive working environment.
- Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our no contract products meet those needs.
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations.
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax.
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate.
- Submit all transaction reports on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory security and maintenance.
- At least one year retail experience in sales or customer service.
- At least one year experience handling cash transactions.
- One of more years of sales experience in a quota driven environment
- Proficient use of PC software (MS Office preferred) and point of sales systems
- Prior wireless sales experience.
- Bilingual Spanish skills.
- High school or equivalent.